This dynamic, high-quality presentation provides practitioners with an in-depth insight into the online world of children.
- Understand how children are using the internet, with an in-depth examination of websites, games and apps being used.
- Recognise the importance of Online Safety education for children, and have the confidence to differentiate between speaking to young children and older children.
- Be able to signpost where children can seek help from and know what specific organisations can offer in terms of support.
- Examine the risks and dangers that children are vulnerable to online.
- Analyse the way children should behave and interact with others online.
- Understand how to make things safer at home for children when using the internet and how professionals can effectively protect children against online dangers.